In this issue:
- A former Edmonton used car dealer was convicted on two counts of fraud and ordered to pay $14,800 in restitution to his victims. Find out more on page 1.
- AMVIC hires interim CEO. Details on page 1.
- Discover the dos and don’ts of having a wholesale licence. Check out page 2 for the full list.
- True or false?: AMVIC-licensed businesses have a duty to maintain records. Test your knowledge on page 3.
- Check out AMVIC in action at the 2017 Edmonton RV Expo & Sale. More details on page 4.
Click below to read more: