AMVIC’s 2016 – 2017 Annual Report highlights:
- Nearly $30 million returned to consumers by Alberta automotive businesses since 2001 through alternate dispute resolution facilitated by AMVIC (page 28).
- Conducted 459 total inspections on automotive businesses and identified 1,760 total concerns (page 23).
- A Lethbridge curber conviction leading to $3,900 of restitution for the victim (page 18).
- AMVIC opened 1,130 investigation files and closed 1,263 this year (page 25).
- Connected with the community by attending trade shows and special events (page 15).